Create a Healthier Home with an Air Purifier
Indoor air can become contaminated with many harmful substances, creating an unhealthy living and working environment for you, your family, or employees. The best way to combat this problem is with a whole-home air purifying system. Unlike free-standing purifiers that have a limited reach, a whole-home system will purify all the air throughout your home or business. Parley’s PPM Plumbing, Heating & Cooling can install a Bi-Polar® 2400 air purifier to eliminate contaminants throughout your space. If you’re interested in learning more about this type of system, please feel free to reach out to us today. We have locations in Orem and Draper, UT, but serve all residents of Utah County.
How It Works
The Bi-Polar® 2400 uses advanced ionization technology to eliminate contaminants from the air and create a healthier living and working environment. This innovative process can reduce surface-borne contaminants, like mold and viruses, as well as airborne particles, like dust, allergen, and smoke, by up to 99 percent. Because it’s attached to your existing HVAC system, this air ionizer remains out of sight while still producing effective air-cleaning results. The Bi-Polar® 2400 cleans and disinfects through the following process:
- Ionization Process: Through a process called bi-polar ionization, the device uses low-voltage electricity to create charged ions from water vapor that is already present in the air.
- Dispersal of Ions: Once created, these ions travel through your HVAC system to all parts of the home.
- Deactivation of Contaminants: Due to their charge, the ions seek out and deactivate contaminants, both in the air and on surfaces.
- Reversion to Water Vapor: After neutralizing and deactivating the contaminants, the ions revert back to harmless water vapor, leaving your air cleaner and healthier.
The Bi-Polar® 2400 uses technology that is proven to reduce and even eliminate many types of indoor air pollution. Air Oasis developed the system through many tests and trials to ensure it produced effective results. The company is pioneering advanced ionizing solutions to create safer and healthier indoor environments for everyone. In a sampling of test results, the Bi-Polar® 2400 was shown to reduce up to 99 percent of the following air contaminants:
- H1N1 virus
- Legionella pneumophila
Benefits of the Bi-Polar® Air Purifier
If you’re looking for an air purifier to install at your home, there will be no shortage of options, as there are countless models from which you can choose. You’ll want to look into the pros and cons of each option to find a model that works for you and your unique space. The Bi-Polar® 2400 is an excellent choice because it provides many benefits that other options do not. Not to mention, it is highly effective at eliminating many common household contaminants. Some of the primary benefits of the Bi-Polar® 2400 from Air Oasis include:
- Low Maintenance: The Bi-Polar® 2400 has no filters or moving parts, which means it does not require regular maintenance to continue operating correctly. Once it’s installed, it’s ready to create a fresh, clean environment for an extended period of time.
- Easy Installation: Though it still requires installation from a professional, the Bi-Polar® 2400 can be quickly added to your existing HVAC system. It easily attaches to the system using strong magnets. Your HVAC professional will just have to ensure it is appropriately placed near airflow and a power source.
- Reduction of Outdoor Air Requirements: Many indoor environments require an influx of fresh outdoor air from time to time to reduce the buildup of VOCs and contaminants within the space. However, if the outside air is cooler or warmer than the desired temperature, this requires more energy usage as your system attempts to regulate the temperature. The Bi-Polar® 2400 reduces the need for outdoor air, helping your HVAC system run less.
- Whole-Home Coverage: There are many free-standing air purifiers you can purchase and place in your home, but they will only clean the air within a certain radius. The Bi-Polar® 2400 provides whole-home coverage because it sends ions throughout your entire space to neutralize air pollutants in all parts of the building.
- Versatile: The Bi-Polar® 2400 is a very versatile device and can be installed in many different buildings while still producing the same level of purification results. It can be used effectively in homes, offices, schools, and other facilities, making it a great choice regardless of what building you plan to use it in.
Let Our Professionals Install Your New Purifier
The team at Parley’s PPM Plumbing, Heating & Cooling can install a new whole-home air purifier at your location anywhere in Utah County. We have a team of experienced and knowledgeable professionals that will ensure your new system is installed correctly in order to produce the best purifying results. If you would like to learn more about the Bi-Polar® 2400 and the installation process, our team is here to answer your questions.
Contact Us for More Information
Parley’s PPM Plumbing, Heating & Cooling provides comprehensive service for all your plumbing and HVAC needs, including indoor air quality. If you are interested in learning more about our whole-home purifiers or any of our other services, please feel free to reach out to us today. A member of our team will be happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have about our services. Give us a call today!