Furnace Installation at Your Orem, UT Home or Business
Schedule New Furnace Installation with Parley’s PPM Plumbing
The reasons to install a new furnace are many. Perhaps your old unit was too old and put your family at a higher risk of carbon monoxide leaks, or maybe you’re looking to switch from gas to electric. Whatever the case, Parley’s PPM Plumbing is the HVAC company to call when you need furnace installation in Orem, UT. Don’t settle for a subpar unit that doesn’t heat your home or business up to your standards. You deserve to feel comfortable and warm during the winter months, and we’re here to help. Our team can help you decide which type of furnace is best for your home, complete the installation from start to finish, and offer maintenance tips once the job is done. Find out more about Parley’s PPM Plumbing’s furnace replacement and installation services.
Aren’t Sure If You Need Furnace Installation?
Luckily for Orem, UT home and business owners, there are numerous telltale signs that your furnace is ready to be replaced. Be on the lookout for the following concerns and call Parleys’ PPM Plumbing should you notice something amiss:
- Higher-Than-Usual Energy Bills: Energy bills tend to fluctuate from month to month, but if you see any unexplained spikes in your payments, you may have a problem with your furnace. Over time, furnaces can become less efficient, thus expending more energy to heat your home.
- Debris and Dust: An ineffective furnace often does a poor job of cleaning the air before circulating it throughout your home. This negatively affects air quality and results in dust and debris buildup on vents and shelf surfaces.
- Uneven Heating: Another sign of an inefficient furnace is uneven heating throughout your home. Your furnace may do an excellent job of keeping the living room warm, but a poor job of allowing heat to reach a distant bedroom.
- Age: Be sure to keep track of your furnace’s age. As your unit gets older, it naturally loses some of its effectiveness. Most furnaces need replacing after about 15 years.
Don’t Neglect Furnace Maintenance, Especially in Winter!
As with any household appliances, furnaces need regular maintenance to stay in proper working order. Not sure where to start when it comes to upkeep for your gas or electric furnace? Follow Parley’s PPM Plumbing’s quick tips for keeping your furnace working through the winter:
- Keep registers and vents free of dust and debris
- Don’t block exhaust pipes or air registers
- Periodically clean the furnace’s air filter
- Clear the area around the furnace
- Ensure all carbon monoxide detectors work properly
- Schedule regular maintenance visits from Orem’s leading HVAC company
Why Choose a Gas Furnace for Your Orem Home?
Furnaces powered by gas are another common option offered by Parley’s PPM Plumbing. Gas furnaces do an excellent job circulating comfortable, warm air throughout your home. In general, gas heating costs less than electricity as well. Orem homeowners who invest in maintenance for their gas furnace find that these models last up to 30 years, even longer than their electric counterparts. Gas and electric furnaces each have more pros and cons than listed here. For more tips and tricks to deciding your ideal furnace, the team at Parley’s PPM Plumbing is here to give you the advice you need.
Electric Furnace Installation from Parley’s PPM Plumbing
As you look into a new furnace installation in Orem, UT, you’ll need to consider what type of system you prefer. Electric furnaces are the more energy-efficient option over time and have a lower initial cost. However, operational costs may be more expensive than gas furnaces depending on where you live. With proper upkeep, electric furnaces can last up to 20 years.
Quick Installation, Premier Customer Service
When you choose Parley’s PPM Plumbing for furnace installation, you’ll reap all the benefits of both quality products and world-class customer service. Our team is highly-trained to install your new furnace, whether gas or electric, in a timely manner. We’ll never leave a mess behind for you to clean up either. You can always count on us for quick service that doesn’t skimp on quality. All of our systems are back by a manufacturer’s warranty, and we steadfastly stand behind all of our installation and replacement jobs. After nearly 40 years as an HVAC company, we’re always happy to help residential and commercial customers.
Parley’s PPM Plumbing Get the Job Done Right
Regardless of the time of year and weather outside, always keep your furnace in mind. Whether that means investing in a furnace installation or scheduling routine repairs, Parley’s PPM Plumbing should be your first and only call. Our experienced technicians will get the job done right the first time. Plus, we strive to keep the price tag affordable for each of our services. We’re dedicated to presenting you with world-class services without an exorbitant cost. Contact us today to schedule your furnace installation in Orem, UT or the surrounding area.