Clean Your Drains With Residential Hydro Jetting Services
When you have a stubborn clog or slow-flowing drain in your home, it could be due to your plumbing system being obstructed by years of grease and grime buildup. These types of clogs are tough to tackle and can’t be resolved with conventional cable methods. The plumbing experts at Parley’s PPM Plumbing perform professional hydro jetting services, the most innovative drain cleaning technology available that’s powerful enough to cut through roots, dirt, hair, grease, mineral buildup, and more.
Our licensed plumbers have solutions for all your needs with years of experience providing high-quality plumbing services to home and business owners throughout Utah County and Salt Lake County, UT. Our workmanship is guaranteed, so you can have peace of mind our plumbers will clear your drain effectively with our hydro jetting drain cleaning services. Reach out to our team today to learn more!
What Is Hydro Jetting & How Does It Work?
Parley’s PPM Plumbing of Utah County is proud to offer the most effective method for residential drain cleaning in the plumbing industry. When you use our hydro jetting service, our team will leave you with clean, free-flowing pipes.
If necessary, our plumbers will start by examining your drain and plumbing system with a small video camera to assess the condition of the pipes and discover any major blockages. If large roots intrude into the pipes, they must first be broken up with a snake. Once the video inspection is complete, the hydro jetting stream will be placed into the pipes. A high-pressure stream of water is sent through the pipe, loosening the deposits and dissolving the buildup. Hydro jetting can remove several different types of blockages in your pipes, including:
- Oil buildup
- Mineral deposits
- Soap residue
- Other unwanted debris
How Is Hydro Jetting Better Than Conventional Cleaners?
Store-bought drain cleaners can damage your drains over time. These cleaners contain harsh chemicals that can corrode your pipes, especially if you have an older home with older residential piping. When you have a stubborn clog in your drain, it’s best to have a licensed, experienced plumber help you resolve the issue.
Signs You Need Hydro Jetting
There are several reasons why homeowners take advantage of our premier hydro jetting service when they have a stubborn clog. You should consider contacting a hydro-jetting company like Parley’s PPM Plumbing if you experience any of the following issues:
- Slow Drains – If your drains are flowing slowly, this could signify a simple blockage or a deeper clog that could benefit from professional hydro jetting services.
- Gurgling Noises – Blockages in your pipes can create air pockets in your plumbing system that can cause a hissing sound or gurgling noise.
- Strange Smells – If food or grease is building up in your drains, it can rot and cause unpleasant smells.
Hydro Jetting Pros and Cons
While hydro jetting is one of the most effective plumbing services available for clearing blockages in your pipes, it’s not the best solution for every clogged drain. Some of the benefits of our hydro jetting service include the following:
- Cleans Everything Thoroughly – Hydro jetting will completely blast away all the buildup within your pipes, including hair, food debris, and tree roots.
- Environmentally Friendly – No chemicals are involved in the hydro jetting process, just water.
- Non-Invasive – Hydro jetting can usually be performed without digging. The hose can typically be directly inserted into your existing clean-out.
- Speed – Our hydro jetting service can be performed quickly, usually around 60 to 90 minutes.
- Maneuverability – The hose we use can navigate multiple bends and turns within your home’s plumbing system.
- Exposure – Hydro jetting exposes problem areas in your pipes, such as cracks and holes. Video inspections can sometimes miss these when the pipes aren’t clean.
Some of the reasons our hydro jetting service may not be the best solution for your plumbing problem include:
- Only for Cleaning Purposes – Our hydro jetting service is only used for cleaning. It doesn’t repair collapsed pipes.
- Too Powerful for Old Pipes – Hydro jetting is a powerful cleaning solution, which can be a double-edged sword for older pipes. If you have older pipes, our plumbers will lower the pressure to avoid possible damage. Due to their weak material, Orangeburg pipes cannot be hydro-jetted.
- Cost – Hydro-jetting usually costs more than conventional drain cleaning methods. However, in terms of effectiveness, nothing can beat it as a residential drain cleaning solution.
How Long Does Hydro Jetting Last?
Because hydro jetting completely clears away all the debris and buildup within your home’s pipes, it can last for several years. The best way to prevent clogs in your drains is by performing preventative maintenance. Once our premier hydro jetting services are complete, your home’s plumbing system will be pristine. The licensed plumbers at Parley’s PPM Plumbing can also provide other preventative maintenance techniques to help you protect your plumbing system from suffering another clog due to hair, grease, food, soap, or residue buildup.
Contact Parley’s PPM Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling Today
If it’s been a while since your drains have been cleaned or you notice they’re draining slowly, you can call the plumbing professionals at Parley’s PPM Plumbing for top-notch drain cleaning services through hydro jetting. We’re fully equipped to tackle all your stubborn clogs with innovative technology and advanced techniques.
Our plumbing experts have years of experience cleaning clogged drains. You can have peace of mind your water will start flowing efficiently and freely again. Contact us today to request an estimate and schedule professional plumbing services at your home in Utah County, Salt Lake County, and the surrounding areas!