HVAC in Utah County & Salt Lake County
Serving Your HVAC Needs for Over 40 Years
Parley’s PPM Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling provides professional heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) services throughout Utah County and Salt Lake County. If you’re seeking superior HVAC services in the local area, look no further than our HVAC company. While we’re known for our plumbing expertise, we’ve been making our name in the HVAC industry for a handful of years. Our high-quality heating and cooling services help keep homes and businesses comfortable throughout the year, regardless of the season. For more than 40 years, our highly-trained technicians have served the local community. We offer competitive pricing and stand behind our work with a one-year satisfaction guarantee. We’ll come back to your house for repairs if any problems occur after we render service.
Why Work With Professionals for HVAC Issues?
There are various advantages to working with a professional HVAC specialist when dealing with any HVAC problem. Some of our customers may not realize that HVAC systems require constant maintenance to continue properly functioning. Those who do sometimes attempt to handle air conditioner and furnace maintenance themselves. However, you benefit from a professionally-trained technician. Parley’s PPM Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling fast, effective, and affordable HVAC maintenance, ensuring you and your family are comfortable throughout the year. We are EPA-certified, happy to answer all your questions, and will make accommodations for special requests.
The Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Services
There is a wide range of benefits for HVAC maintenance services. When you keep your HVAC system regularly maintained, your system will need fewer repairs, your indoor air quality will improve, and the safety of you and your family or employees. There are additional benefits to these. These benefits include, but are not limited to, the following:
We’ll help you get the climate control you need as quickly as possible.
A tuned-up system doesn’t need as much power to cool the home.
Inspections and tune-ups avoid costly repairs and extend the system's life.
Maintenance means peace of mind during both winter and summer.
Our Comprehensive HVAC Services
At Parley’s PPM Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling, we offer comprehensive HVAC services to our valued customers throughout Utah County and Salt Lake County. Below, we’ve gone into further detail about each of our comprehensive HVAC services. These include:
- Emergency HVAC – Our professional technicians are available 24/7 for any emergency HVAC situation you may experience. Homeowners shouldn’t attempt to perform HVAC emergency repairs themselves. Our experts are here for you around the clock should you need us.
- Maintenance Plans – Our HVAC and plumbing plans start as low as $10 a month, and both plans include a wide range of services for home and business owners.
- Air Conditioning – Our team of technicians specializes in climate control repairs and installations for residential and commercial clients throughout the state. We offer various air conditioning services, including AC repair and maintenance, AC installation, and AC replacement.
- Heating – Without a functioning furnace, you not only lose comfort but also risk your family’s health. We offer convenient, effective, and affordable furnace repairs and installations.
- Snowmelt System – Our team of technicians can expertly install snowmelt systems comprising of snow melting cables or snow melting mats at your home or business.
- Radiant Heating – Our specialties include radiant heating systems, which supply heat to your floor or the panels in your wall or ceiling. Do not fret about starting your day with cold feet. Our professional technicians can install warranty-backed radiant heating panels in your home.
- Smart Wi-Fi Thermostat – Your heating and cooling system is where you spend most of your energy dollars, so saving on your utilities is important. The new innovative thermostats are designed to combine home comfort with reduced energy use.
- Mini Splits – Ductless mini-split heating and cooling systems offer the convenience of central heating and air conditioning, even if your home doesn’t have ducts. These systems are available as air conditioners or heat pumps, providing complete temperature control for your comfort.
- Indoor Air Quality – There are many factors that affect the quality of the air in your home that you breathe in on a daily basis. It is vital to your health to ensure that your equipment is clean and working correctly to ensure that you are not breathing in debris, bacteria, or mold.
- Steam Humidifiers – Humidity measures the amount of water vapor present in the ambient air. Inside your home, many factors can affect humidity and indoor air quality, including the conditions outside and the function of your HVAC system.
I Need a New Air Conditioner or Furnace. How Do I Choose?
You start by calling your friends at Parley’s PPM Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling! Size is critical when deciding what HVAC unit – furnace or AC – to purchase. Your house won’t be adequately heated or cool if it’s too small. But if it’s too large, it will be more challenging to control the temperature in your home. Fortunately, our highly-trained technicians and our professional sales team understand how to gauge the size of your house and pick the right unit. Beyond size, there are numerous models. One way to decide is to consider energy efficiency, fuel utilization, and humidity control. We’ll walk you through your options. Lastly, measure efficiency by using Season Efficiency Ratings (SEER). The minimum efficiency you should consider is SEER 13, but higher efficiency is likely more cost-effective. For boilers and furnaces, look at the Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating in the 80s and 90s. AFUE is essentially the efficiency percentage of a heating system.
We Provide Outstanding Air Conditioning Repairs & Installation
When your air conditioner stops working, call Parley’s PPM Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling and ease your worries. While nobody enjoys calling an HVAC repair technician, working with us is simple. We provide straightforward and reliable service. Most importantly, we provide clear answers to your questions and decisive solutions to your problems. Indoor climate control shouldn’t be difficult. You deserve a repair company with plenty of experience and the ability to adapt. Whether you’re looking to repair your AC or purchase a new unit, our technicians are more than capable of getting the job done.
Why Choose Us for HVAC Services?
Whether you need HVAC repairs, maintenance, installation, or replacement, we’re the team for the job. Thanks to our expert technicians, top-notch services, and premier products, we can help with a wide variety of heating and air conditioning needs. Our services are comprehensive and designed to help our valued customers live in their homes and dwell in their businesses with comfort and peace of mind. Whether you own a boiler, electric furnace, or gas furnace, we have the expertise to diagnose any issue and offer you affordable repair solutions. We warranty all our work for up to a full year, and we can make emergency visits on request. We offer a myriad of services, including:
- Air conditioner installation and repair
- Furnace installation and repair
- Wi-Fi Smart thermostat installation
- HVAC system maintenance
- Mini-split installation and repairs
- Humidifier sales, installation, and repairs
Contact Us Today for Professional HVAC Services
With numerous HVAC companies to choose from, we hope you’ll choose Parley’s PPM Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling. As the area’s go-to HVAC contractor, HVAC installer, and HVAC specialist, you can rest assured you’re in excellent hands when you partner with our company. We understand the importance of having the right HVAC system for your Utah home or business. We also understand why home and business owners need help choosing the right system. We believe in finding options for our customers, which is why we have financing options to work for them. We also believe in providing comprehensive services. We don’t leave your home until we’ve answered all your questions and finished the job. View our FAQ page for more information on how HVAC systems work. Contact us today to get started.