Schedule a Seasonal Tune-Up for Reliability & Efficiency
Like your car, your home’s air conditioning unit will operate more efficiently and last longer with regular maintenance. AC manufacturers typically recommend performing maintenance at least once per year. Scheduling a professional AC tune-up service with the HVAC experts at Parley’s PPM Plumbing should be an important part of your home’s maintenance plan. We have years of experience providing effective AC tune-ups for our customers throughout Utah County, UT, and the surrounding areas, including Salt Lake County.
Our HVAC tune-up technicians will inspect your AC unit from top to bottom, checking all the parts and components and ensuring it’s operating smoothly. Our team can answer any questions and will provide you with a comprehensive report detailing their findings. If any parts of your AC unit show signs of wear or could malfunction during the air conditioning season, they will make recommendations for repair. Reach out to our team today to schedule your next professional AC tune-up!
What Is an AC Tune-Up?
One of the best ways to ensure your AC unit operates efficiently for as long as possible is by taking care of it and performing regular maintenance, including things you can do at home. Our AC tune-up service is developed per manufacturers’ recommendations and includes checking the coils, fans, motors, compressors, refrigerant levels, and much more. Our HVAC technicians take time to document everything and explain to you the current condition of your AC unit. Professional AC tune-ups are a great way to prepare for the summer and identify potential problems that could cause your system to suddenly stop working.
What Does an AC Tune-Up Include?
Having your AC unit tuned up is a great way to ensure it’s running efficiently, helping you save money on energy bills. Running a neglected AC unit summer after summer is a waste of money if you aren’t performing the necessary maintenance. We suggest scheduling a professional tune-up every spring. Our air conditioning tune-ups in Utah and Salt Lake counties include:
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Inspecting clearances around the unit
- Monitoring startup and cooling cycles
- Testing safety controls
- Checking refrigerant level
- Measuring airflow
- Inspecting the compressor amp
- Cleaning and adjusting the blower motor
- Tightening all electrical connections
- Adjusting and replacing fan belts if needed
- Checking operating pressures and temperatures
- And more!
Benefits of Scheduling a Professional Tune-Up for Your AC
Homeowners take advantage of several benefits when they schedule professional AC tune-ups with the HVAC experts at Parley’s PPM Plumbing, including:
- Lower Utility Bills: Performing preventative maintenance reduces your home energy costs by helping your AC unit operate more efficiently.
- Fewer Repairs: Our experts can catch issues and repair them before they cause further damage to the unit. For example, if your fan belt is fraying, our tune-up service gives you a chance to replace it before it breaks.
- Extended Life Span: An AC unit is an investment for your home, so you want it to operate efficiently for as long as possible. Performing regular maintenance extends its lifespan, saving money on premature replacement costs.
- Improved Home Comfort & Air Quality: When you have a professional AC tune-up service done, you can expect a more comfortable home with consistent temperatures. Indoor air quality is also improved when your equipment is in pristine condition.
- Less Stress: With regular maintenance service, you can have peace of mind that your air conditioning unit is running efficiently and safely, so you can enjoy your home conveniently and comfortably.
When Is an AC Tune-Up Needed?
If you have an AC unit and plan on using it, you need to have a professional perform a tune-up service, ideally in the early spring, before you turn your equipment on.
Signs You Need an AC Tune-Up
Is your air conditioner showing signs of malfunction? Is it more than ten years old? If it’s been more than two years since your last maintenance service or you’ve had repairs done on it in the past year, you would benefit from a tune-up. They’re also helpful if you want to know the overall health of your AC unit.
Contact Parley’s PPM Plumbing for an AC Tune-Up
You can ensure your HVAC equipment is tip-top by scheduling professional AC tune-up services with Parley’s PPM Plumbing experts. Whether you’ve been experiencing issues with your air conditioner or want to ensure it’s ready to go for the summer, our HVAC technicians can help. With decades of experience serving customers throughout Utah County and Salt Lake County, UT, we’re committed to helping you live comfortably in your home. Contact us today to request an estimate and schedule a professional tune-up service for your AC unit!