Parley’s PPM Plumbing’s High-Quality Water Softener Systems
Many of our customers complain about their water supply. Hard water is one of the chief concerns. Hard water is a corrosive substance that leaves residue on cooking saucers, pans, and utensils, as well as silverware, and requires the use of water filters that add up to a lot on your yearly budget. Instead, look into the use of water softeners. Orem, UT residents whose homes get a lot of hard water can benefit from these systems, which filter out the corrosive elements and makes your water safer and more enjoyable to drink. However, the installation process is complicated and should be left to the professionals at Parley’s PPM Plumbing. You can rely on our specialists to get you on your way to a better living experience.
Water Softener Systems Improve More Than Drinking Water
Most homes benefit from the installation of a water softener system. The best water softeners act as the first line of defense against hard and corrosive water and prevent it from reaching your faucets, drinking glasses, and dishwasher. They also provide long-term benefits such as avoiding the need for re-piping. The many benefits of installing a water softener include:
- Your appliances will thank you: Hard water contains a multitude of harmful chemicals, that over time, will ruin your household appliances. Your dishwasher, washing machine, and fridge aren’t meant to be exposed to the magnesium and calcium found in hard water. Installing a water softener extends the life of your appliances and results in fewer repair costs.
- You’ll notice a difference in your monthly bills: Believe it or not, having Parley’s PPM Plumbing install a high-grade water softener makes a noticeable impact on your house’s monthly energy bills because clean, soft water makes it easier to run your appliances. The increased efficiency leads to fewer expenses.
- Your dishes will be spotless for the first time: Have you ever noticed a slightly-calcified effect on your silverware and dishes? This is due to the mineral buildup found in hard water, and it prevents even top-of-the-line dishwasher from functioning as it should. Get the most out of your appliance with a functioning water softening system.
- Smoother skin and beautiful hair: Hard water doesn’t just wreak havoc on expensive household appliances. It’s terrible for your skin and hair. Installing a water softener will result in more vibrant skin and smoother hair, which more than justifies the water softener price. Even better, Parley’s PPM Plumbing sells a variety of water softeners for all price ranges.
- Softer clothing that lasts longer: Just as the magnesium and calcium present in hard water damages your skin and hair, it has a similar effect on your clothing. That designer blouse you love? Hard water will eventually degrade it and limit how long you can enjoy. High-quality designer jeans, button-up oxford dress shirts, and your favorite slacks all deserve better. Protect your style with a new water softener.
Keep a Look out for the Signs of Hard Water
You might be telling yourself those benefits sound great, but asking how to know whether you have hard water? The good news is, you don’t need complicated instruments or a scientific degree to determine whether you can use a water softener. The signs of hard water are pretty clear. Keep a lookout for:
- Foul-smelling or tasting water: Homes with strange-smelling or tasting water often have a hard water supply. Does your drinking water taste like iron or dirt? Does it smell like rotten eggs? This is usually because of unusually high occurrences of bacterial contaminants, too much iron, hydrogen sulfide, and even dirt sediments in the water.
- Stains: If no matter how much you clean the toilet bowl, there are unsightly brown or reddish stains on the porcelain, you can blame hard water. Iron, in particular, is a common culprit. While rusty pipes could be the issues (we offer re-piping services), hard water is a frequent cause.
- Soap Stains: Are there white spots on your silverware? It’s not going to change, no matter how you scrub. That’s because hard water doesn’t react well with soap. Once the water evaporates or dries, calcium deposits are left behind. Instead of ignoring the problem, cut the calcium off at the source with a water softener.
- Skin irritations: Hard water isn’t good for your skin. While a new soap or laundry could be a cause of skin irritation, it’s a safe bet you have hard water if any of these other symptoms are present.
Water Softener Systems for the Whole Family
Water softener systems allow Orem, UT residents to experience a more seamless, healthy, and enjoyable living experience. Our technicians are proud to provide you with professional, friendly customer service, and exceptional workmanship. All of our services are guaranteed to show you exactly how much we care about you and your home. Contact us today to get started.