Parley’s PPM Plumbing Delivers Superior HVAC Service
There’s no better choice for quality heating and air conditioning services in Orem, UT than Parley’s PPM Plumbing. While we’re known for our plumbing expertise, we also offer high-quality heating and cooling services to keep your home comfortable regardless of the season. We’ve done so for 40 years, and our technicians are proud to carry on the Parley’s PPM Plumbing legacy with each visit. We offer competitive pricing, and we stand behind all our work with a one-year satisfaction guarantee. We’ll come back to your house for repairs if any problems occur after we service the home, no questions asked. Receive quality HVAC service for less and give us a call today.
The Advantages of Parley’s Heating and Cooling Services
Some of our customers may not realize HVAC systems require constant maintenance to continue properly functioning. Those who do sometimes attempt to handle air conditioner and furnace maintenance themselves. However, you benefit from a professionally-trained technician. Parley’s PPM Plumbing offers fast, effective, and affordable HVAC maintenance ensuring you and your family are comfortable throughout the year. We are EPA-certified and we’re happy to answer all your questions. We make accommodations for special requests. Contact us now for more information.
Other benefits of our signature HVAC maintenance include:
- Improved Efficiency: We guarantee you get the climate control you need as quickly as possible.
- Lower energy bills: A tuned-up system doesn’t need as much power to cool the home.
- Prolonged life: Just as with a car, inspections and tune-ups avoid costly repairs and extend the life of the system.
- Ease and comfort: Maintenance means peace-of-mind during both winter and summer.
Our HVAC Servicing and Installation Are Top-Notch
We can help with a variety of heating and air conditioning needs. Our services are comprehensive and designed to help our clients live in their homes with comfort and peace-of-mind. Whether you own a boiler, electric furnace, or gas furnace, we have the expertise to diagnose any issue and offer you affordable repair solutions. We warranty all our work for up to a full year, and we can make emergency visits on request. We offer a myriad of services, including:
- Air conditioner installation and repair
- Furnace installation and repair
- Wi-Fi Smart thermostat installation
- Mini-split installation and repairs
- Humidifier sales, installation, and repairs
We Provide Outstanding Air Conditioning Repairs and Installation
When your air conditioner stops working call Parley’s PPM Plumbing and ease your worries. While nobody enjoys calling an HVAC repair technician, working with us is simple. We provide straightforward and reliable service 24/7, when possible. Most importantly, we provide clear answers to your questions and decisive solutions to your problems. Indoor climate control shouldn’t be difficult. You deserve a repair company with plenty of experience and the ability to adapt. Parley’s is such a company. Whether you’re looking to repair your AC or purchase a new unit, our technicians are more than capable of getting the job done.
I Need a New Air Conditioner or Furnace. How Do I Choose?
You start by calling your friends at Parley’s PPM Plumbing! Size is a critical consideration when deciding what HVAC unit – furnace or AC – to purchase. If it’s too small your house won’t be adequately heated or cool. But if it’s too large, then it will be more difficult to control the temperature in your home. Fortunately, the technicians and sales team at Parley’s understands how to gauge the size of your house and pick the right unit. Beyond size, there are numerous models. One way to decide is to consider energy-efficiency, fuel utilization, and humidity control. We’ll walk you through your options. Lastly, measure efficiency by using Season Efficiency Ratings (SEER). The minimum efficiency you should consider is SEER 13, but higher efficiency is likely to be more cost-effective. For boilers and furnaces, look at the Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating in the 80s and 90s. AFUE is essentially the efficiency percentage of a heating system.
Contact Parley’s PPM Plumbing For Expert HVAC Services
We understand how important the right HVAC unit is for your home. But we also get why homeowners need help choosing the right one. It’s so important to work with an honest supplier when choosing a new unit. We believe in finding options for our customers, which is why we have financing options to work for them. We also believe in providing comprehensive services. We don’t leave your home until we’ve answered all your questions and finished the job. View our HVAC FAQs for more information on how HVAC systems work. Contact us today to get started.
Questions to Ask
- What size HVAC system do I need for my home? An HVAC system that is too small for your home cannot deliver adequate heating or cooling in extreme weather; a system that is too large will provide poorer temperature and humidity control. Your HVAC installation contractor will perform a detailed load calculation to determine the capacity needed to appropriately distribute hot and cold air to each room.
- What type of heating and cooling system should I buy? There are many choices when it comes to selecting a replacement HVAC system. When exploring your options, consider such factors as seasonal energy efficiency, fuel utilization, and humidity control. Your heating and cooling contractor can walk you through the options to help you make the best choice.
- How do I measure HVAC efficiency? The efficiency of a cooling system is expressed by its Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER). The minimum efficiency you should consider is SEER 13, but higher efficiency is likely to be more cost-effective. For boilers and furnaces, look at the Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating in the 80s and 90s. AFUE is essentially the efficiency percentage of a heating system.